Join the Salty Girls Mugger Shucker Mug Club!
Why would you want to join?
We’ll give you three reasons:
- You’ll look super cool to all of your friends drinking out of your exclusive Mugger Shucker Mug!
- Oh! and that exclusive mug I just mentioned? You'll get an extra 2 ounces with each pour due to it's larger than average size!
- And, you’ll save some moo-lah throughout the year!
There are only a limited number of mugs available. Availability is first-come, first-served.
If we’re all full up, you can fill out a wait list application and as soon as a spot opens up, or we extend the number of mugs - you’ll be in!
Here are the deets...
Mugger Shucker Benefits Include:
- 18 oz of beer, cider or kombucha for normal 16 oz price
- Specialty Mugger Shuckin’ mug you can keep at the end of your year
- Free mug parking: We’ll wash and ready your mug for a fresh pour the next time you come in
- Special Mugger Shucker t-shirt
- 13 oysters for the price of 12 eaten in-house
- $1 off growler fills
- $2 off beer, cider or kombucha on Mugger Shucker Mondays (first Monday of each month)
- Invitations to Mugger Shucker only events
- First notification of specials and events
- 10% off in the store *excludes fresh seafood
- One mug fill-up or one food menu item of your choice on your verifiable birthday
- A one-time mug fill-up on your anniversary (when you join or renew)
- Bragging rights over all your friends!
The not-so-fine print:
- You must be 21+ to join.
- $70 for your first year. Renew for another year at $67 if you want a new mug or $57 if you’re okay with keeping the same mug.
- Mugs are for the members’ use only and are for beer, cider, or kombucha only (no mixed drinks, wine, or soda, ya wussie.)
- Mug Club benefits are not transferable. You take ‘em to your grave.
- Discounts are only for the Mug Club member. It’s only fair.
- Mug Club discounts cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts.
- Mug Club members get to keep mug at the end of their year if they so choose.
- Mug Club memberships are good for 1 year from date of purchase. Then you can do it again!
- Always drink responsibly. If you violate any of the house rules, any laws or at any time are asked to leave or are removed from the property for any reason by staff or law enforcement, you have forfeited your membership permanently.
- All WA state, local and other laws will be followed, so unfortunately no free liquor or alcohol unless it’s verifiably your birthday or anniversary.